We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. For that reason, we process your data exclusively in accordance with the legal requirements (GDPR, Federal Data Protection Act [BDSG]). The purpose of this privacy information is to acquaint you with the most important aspects of data processing that come to bear when you visit our website.
General data collection activities during website visits
Every time a data subject or an automated system accesses the website, we collect a range of general data and information. This general data and information is stored in the server’s log files. The data and information we collect may include:
- an internet protocol address (IP address),
- the data and time of accessing the website,
- the exact page accessed on our website,
- the website from which you accessed our website (known as the referer),
- the browser used and the version of this browser,
- and the operating system used to access our website.
We process this data for the following purposes:
- to warrant a smooth connection with the website,
- to optimise content for you on our website,
- and to warrant system security and stability.
These points are both in your and our legitimate interest. Where necessary, we also use this data to meet our legal obligations in dealings with law enforcement agencies. We will never use the data collected to identify you as a person. We store these log files for a period of no more than 2 months.
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland. To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
If you sign up for our reminder service, we will process and save your email address as this will allow us to remind you of specific dates at regular intervals by email as per your request. We will retain your data until you cancel your contract by unsubscribing from this service. We will not disclose your email address without your consent.
Generally, you enjoy the following rights: the right to access your data, the right to rectification of your data, the right to erasure of your data, the right to restrict processing of your data, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of your data. If you believe that the processing of your data is in breach of data protection law or your rights under data protection law are otherwise infringed, you may file a claim with the supervisory authority. A list of the competent supervisory authorities classified by Länder is available at www.datenschutz-wiki.de.
You will find further information on your rights at BFDI – Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
Please address all inquiries, declarations and questions relating to data use to email@example.com.
Google Analytics: Privacy and Opt-out
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer, to analyze how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie on your use of this website (pages viewed, behaviour on the website, approximate location, technical information, origin of the visit) will be transmitted to Google’s servers in another member state of the EU or in the USA, where it is stored in aggregated form for 14 months. Your IP address will be shortened by the activated IP-anonymization and therefore anonymized, so that the transmitted IP address cannot be traced back to any individual person. In case of the transmission of information to Google’s servers in the USA, IP-anonymization is first carried out on a server in a member state of the EU or EEA. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use the transmitted on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to perform further services for the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet. The anonymized IP address, which is transmitted by your browser within the Google Analytics framework can be merged by Google with other data originating from an existing Google user account or the use of other Google products.
- Service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; Website: ; Privacy Statement: ; Objection: Change privacy settings; Privacy Shield:
- Processed Data: Google processes search queries, user location, websites and apps that the user visits, videos and advertisements that the user views, and more general information that the user has provided to Google, such as age group and gender. Learn more:
- Affected persons: All website visitors who have expressly consented.
- Purpose of data processing:
- Data storage: 14 months
- Legal grounds: The website visitor’s consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR and legitimate interest in communication and direct advertising in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
- Protective measures: Masking of IP addresses.
- Objection: Objections can be made either by not allowing cookies using this website’s cookie consent banner or here: Change privacy settings.
By downloading and installing the browser plugin available here: Browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google.