Diplom-Kaufmann (University degree comparable to an U.S. MBA)
German certified public accountant | German appointed tax consultant | U. S. Certified Public Accountant (GA)
Benno Kellersmann was born in 1967 in Emsdetten/Germany.
His professional career started after completing an apprenticeship with a German tax consultant and certified public accountant and after graduating from the University of Münster with a degree comparable to the US M.B.A.
- 2002 Partner at Gehring & Partner
- 2002 Appointed to Certified Public Accountant by the State of Georgia, Secretary of State Brian P. Kemp, State Board of Accountancy
- 2000 Manager at an international audit firm in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- 2000 Appointed to Wirtschaftsprüfer (German-certified public accountant) by the Ministry of Economics, Technology and Transportation of Lower Saxony, Germany
- 1998 Appointed to Steuerberater (German appointed tax consultant) by the Ministry of Finance of Lower Saxony, Germany
- 1994 Staff member in an accounting firm in Lingen (Ems) focused on mid-sized companies that merged with our firm in 2001