Diplom-Kaufmann (University degree comparable to an U.S. MBA)
German certified public accountant | German appointed tax consultant
born in 1952 in Lingen (Ems)/Germany.
His professional career began after he graduated from the University of Münster with a degree that is comparable to the US M.B.A.
- 1994 Partner at „Gehring & Partner Wirtschaftsprüfer, Steuerberater und Rechtsanwälte“
- 1985 Appointment as Wirtschaftsprüfer (German-certified Public Accountant) by the Ministry of Economics and Transportation of Lower Saxony, Germany
- 1983 Acquistion of a tax consulting firm in Lingen (Ems), Lower Saxony, Germany
- 1982 Appointment as Steuerberater (German appointed tax consultant) by the Tax Authority of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, Germany
- 1978 staff member and later a senior manager in an international accounting and tax consulting firm in Hamburg, Germany