He began his professional career after studying law at the University of Münster with a focus on German and European corporate law as well as specialized foreign language training for lawyers in English, with a period abroad in New York (US). In the course of his studies, he was supported as a scholarship holder of the Deutschlandstipendium by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
- 2023 Doctorate (Dr. jur.) on a topic of business law at the University of Münster
- 2023 Partner at “Gehring & Partner Wirtschaftsprüfer, vereidigter Buchprüfer, Steuerberater, Rechtsanwälte”
- 2021 Postgraduate studies in tax law at the University of Münster and at the same time specialist course in tax law, degree Master of Laws (LL.M.) 2023
- 2019 Lawyer in an internationally active medium-sized law firm (Münster/Hamm) in commercial law with focus on litigation
- 2019 Second state law examination at the Higher Regional Court of Hamm
- 2017 Trainee lawyer at the Regional Court of Münster with stations in commercial law in Bonn and Sydney (Australia)
- 2016 Research assistant at a major international law firm (Düsseldorf) in corporate law as well as at the Chair of Public Commercial Law at the University of Münster